Web & Social Media Apprenticeship
Web & Social Media Apprenticeship @ B-Town Youth
Design, Create, & Engage!
This role will allow you to utilise & learn a wide variety of creative & technical skills. You will use these skills to engage Young People in the services Bournemouth Youth Service offers in effective & imaginative ways.
You will work with the Senior Business Support Officer and the Youth Worker responsible for Web, Social Media and ICT for Bournemouth Youth Service to deliver content through Web and Social Media channels. You will be required to produce relevant and appropriate content to communicate information and promote services. This includes maintaining databases, designing info graphics and capturing images.
Your main duties will include;
- -Design and publish content through our social media management platform SocialSignIn.
- -Create content using the Adobe Creative Suite Software applications including Photoshop and InDesign.
- -Publish posts and media content to the web using WordPress CMS.
- -Help maintain our offline databases and upload and import data into our WordPress CMS when required.
- -Contribute to the Youth Service Photo Stock Library by capturing images at events as well as commissioned images relevant to our services.
Qualifications & Skill Required
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents) Training to be Provided
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Southampton for an intensive 3 day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
- • Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- • Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Salary: £143.19 (per week)
37 hours per week